Each of the 3 models in The Estate Collection at Woodcrest is designed with luxury and quality in mind. Elegant details and superior workmanship are the cornerstone of these beautifully crafted homes.
DEL MAR – RIVERSIDE, CA
Up to 4,282 sq. ft.
THE ESTATE COLLECTION AT WOODCREST
- 16641 Ponderosa Lane
Riverside, CA 92504
- Call for the Latest Information (951) 309-8420
- The Woodcrest community is located near Van Buren Boulevard and Washington Street in the City of Riverside.
- 10am to 5pm
- Mondays 1pm to 5pm
- Closed Wednesday & Thursday
- Via I-15 S: Head South on on I-15 S. Take the CA-91 E to Indiana Avenue. Take the exit toward Van Buren Blvd/Arlington from CA-91 E. Take Van Buren Boulevard to Ponderosa Lane in Woodcrest.
SANTA BARBARA STYLE
COUNTRY ESTATE STYLE
Up to 5
4,282 sq. ft.
INTERIOR EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Santa Barbara, Traditional or Country Estate style architecture
- Fire-resistant, color-coordinated concrete tile roof
- Attractive rear and side yard fencing
- Finished drywall garage interiors
- Roll-up sectional garage door(s) with transmitter
- Decorative raised panel insulated entry door
- Gas stub at rear for future BBQ connection
- Stain grade hardwood cabinetry throughout the home
- Designer selected flooring
- Subtle recessed lighting and designer fixtures
- Expansive great room pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Fire sprinkler systems
- High flat ceilings throughout
- Raised panel interior doors
- Paint grade stair systems (Plan 2 and 3)
- Large interior laundry room
- Custom-styled radius bullnose corners on all interior walls
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 3-car garage (Plan 1 & 2), 4-car garage (Plan 3)
- Large kitchen island for food preparation and casual dining
- Slab granite countertops with 6” splash
- Faucet with integrated pull-out sprayer
- 36” gas cooktop with sealed burners
- 36” self-cleaning single oven with microwave
- 36” hood
- E-Star, 5 level dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Butler-pantry (Plan P1 & 3)
- Heavy duty garbage disposal
- Pre-plumbed for refrigerator icemaker
Private Master Suite Features:
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Separate tub and shower in master bath
- Hand-set 6” ceramic tile countertops with 6” splash
- Dual over-mount sinks with Moen chrome faucets
- Master Suite downstairs (Plan 3)
- SunPower 1.5 kW solar system with optional upgrades
- Dual-paned white-framed vinyl windows with upgraded low-E glass
- Tankless hot water heater
- Central heating and air conditioning with night setback thermostat control
- Radiant barrier installed on roof sheathing
THERE’S PLENTY OF ROOM, AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
Plans and elevations are an artistic conception only and should not be relied upon as a representation of a completed house. The actual home as constructed may or may not contain the features and layouts depicted. Floor plans, elevations, features and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes are subject to change without notice. Drawings shown are not to scale. Click here to download a PDF of the floor plan.
VIEW OTHER WOODCREST FLOOR PLANS
COME HOME TO WOODCREST PIMLICO
From the $600,000s
Bedrooms: Up to 5
COME TO WOODCREST SARATOGA
From the $600,000s
Bedrooms: Up to 6
Our in-house team of architects and home designers are dedicated to creating homes that are spacious, beautiful, and innovative. Their designs are based on more than 50 years of experience, as well as feedback from homeowners near the community. They stay tuned in to what modern families need, such as open kitchens with plenty of space and master bedrooms that offer a retreat from hectic days. They also work closely with engineers to incorporate the latest building techniques and materials and meet our stringent quality standards. This means you get a well-built home that’s tailored to the way you live.
Renderings and floor plans are artist’s conceptions. Square footage is approximate. Builder reserves the right to change specifications and plans without prior written notice.